Win this range of rainbow hair dyes worth $150.
This giveaway is exclusively for www.rainbowhaircolour.com customers who own a copy of the eBook ‘Any Colour of the Rainbow‘. The prize is $150 worth of rainbow hair dyes and equipment! All you have to do to enter is share your thoughts on the eBook guide with the world. This competition is open internationally, and you can enter up to five times per person! Entries close 6pm 1st May 2014 AEST. Keep reading to find out how to enter…
A fantastic range of 9 semi-permanent bright rainbow hair dyes and tools, RRP $150 AUD…
- Adore Pink Rose
- Adore Violet Gem
- Manic Panic Green Envy
- Vixen War Paint Violent Crumble
- Renbow Crazy Colour Orange
- Manic Panic Atomic Turquoise
- Revlon Nutri Color Creme 1002 White Platinum (can also mix with the other colours as a pastel-izer)
- One pin tail comb
- Directions Flame
- Special Effects Blue Haired Freak
- 2x Tint brushes: one pink, one blue
To enter, simply do a review/testimonial for the eBook “Any colour of the rainbow“. It doesn’t have to be long, even a simple paragraph saying what you liked about the book will do. It can even be a video.
Then post your entry online. Here are some places you can post to:
- Your own website
- Facebook (public posts only)
To submit your entry comment below (on this post) with a link to your review. Be sure to use your current email when commenting as this is how I will notify the winner (your email address will not be made public).
Entries must include a link back to www.rainbowhaircolour.com.
Entries close 6pm 1st May 2014 AEST, and winner will be announced (based on most interesting review) on 6th May 2014 here on www.rainbowhaircolour.com.
Resources and entry suggestions…
This competition is a game of skill and the winner will be based on the most interesting post/video review and will be judged by Anya Goy.
Some ideas for entries would be…
- Including photos of your own hair colour results after having read the eBook.
- Tell your story, your hair colour journey and how the eBook has helped.
If you wish to use image sharing platforms such as Pinterest, Tumblr, Flickr or your own Facebook (please don’t spam other peoples pages), then you are welcome to use these images and simply add your review to the comments area.
You can also include these images of the book in your blog post or video.
Note: Right click and ‘Save Image As…’ to download the book images.
Terms and Conditions:
1. To enter, simply do a review/testimonial about the eBook “Any Colour of the Rainbow”. Then post it online. Entries can be videos, blog posts or comments on an image (for image sharing sites such as Pinterest). Please do NOT post your review on other peoples Facebook pages, or as a private post (not publicly visible).
2. Entries must include a link back to www.rainbowhaircolour.com.
3. To submit your entry to this give-away comment below with a link to your entry (video or blog post).
4. Use your current email address when submitting your link in the comment. Your email will not be visible publicly.
5. Maximum of five entries per person allowed. Each entry must be on a different site. (For example; A YouTube video = 1st entry, a post on Tumblr = 2nd entry, a blog post on your site/blog = 3rd entry…etc.)
6. This competition is open to entrants internationally.
7. This competition is hosted by Anya Goy via the Rainbow Hair Colour blog at www.rainbowhaircolour.com.
8. The prize consists of a range of 9 hair dyes, 2 tint brushes and one pin tail comb, RRP AUD $150
9. Competition opens 6:00pm 26th February 2014 and closes 6pm 1st May 2014 AEST.
10. This competition is a game of skill and the winner will be based on the most interesting post/video as judged by Anya Goy, and notified by email 6th May 2014 AEST.
11. The winner will be chosen by Anya Goy and will be notified by email. The winner will need to claim the prize within 48hrs. If the prize is not claimed within this time a new winner will be selected.
12. Participants must own a copy of the eBook ‘Any Colour of the Rainbow‘. The winner will be checked against our customer database to verify.